Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st post in 2011


Today is 8th of January.
This is my 1st post in 2011.



New Year passed. Exam going on. Semester break & Chinese New Year coming soon.
I had a super happy New Year Eve, Thank you 
I had a super bad exam mood, quickly pass it, I don't want face it anymore.
Can't wait for Chinese New Year, holiday !!

Im in sick now, coughing + flu.
Not in mood at all, I know this is not the excuse for fail in the exam.
Im prepared to resit ME paper. Seriously !
Don't ask mii about ME again, it passed.
I only will face it again next semester !


Like what you said, i addicted in computer, addicted in Facebook.
Im trying to change it, give mii some time. 


Everything is happening, time is moving, don't regret. (:


人生的道路,掌握在自己手中
每分每秒的在現場直播
不要後悔,一旦後悔,努力補救
人生是自己的,也只有一次
自己選擇想要的
不要怨天尤人
不要埋怨,把埋怨的力量將不滿的改變

選擇自己想要的,放棄自己不要的
選擇的權利在自己手上
命運也在自己手裡
努力抓住各種可能

過去讓它過去,不要回頭,只能回憶

我不要後悔,害怕後悔
我要做自己,不被別人看扁的自己
縱使我在看扁自己中!
我要努力改變!

No comments:

Post a Comment