Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The third 25th of November

I think I should write something on this 25th, so i am here to write something. *my god, what am i talking?* 

Just ignore that, yea.. IF we did not broke up, today is our 3rd years anniversary. I really remember that. I will never blame anyone on failure of this relationship. What will I say is, this is all fate. GOD had arranged all these for us.

Somehow i felt quite lucky because if we did not end that relationship, I have no chance to fall to HIM also. I did not want to compare anyone of them, but I know that he is the one who I wanted badly. Although he is not mine anymore but as what I said, GOD had arranged. I do believe in fate.

Never want to think about it anymore, if not I gonna emo for whole night again. So, happy-go-lucky! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment