Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Great Day



My sem break start today. =D 
Went Pavillion watched Great Day with someone.  
Awesome! Nice movie & it's very interesting.
Appreciate everything especially your family. 
Saw Ru & Sc. They watched Great Day in the same cinema. =D




Reach home with my leg pain like hell.
Cheap shoes ! I gonna throw you awayy don't worry.
I wanna to buy NEW shoesss !
But Im broke. =(
No money noww, what I wish is this year can get many angpau money. =P
I know it's childish but this is the only way to get more money.
Not don't want find a job, is don't know where to find.
Chinese New Year coming soon but haven clean my house yet.
Some more is Im lazy ! =P


Ishh, diet diet diet.
Don't complain my tummy is big.
Im trying my best to lose more weight just it's fail.
Bless that I won't gain weight in this CNY ~


I clear my chatbox just now.
My friends can leave any message to mii in my chatbox. :)
No more advertisement please. :)


Happy Holiday to Tarcian.

Happy Chinese New Year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment