Monday, January 24, 2011

Free



Holiday now and Im just too free now.
Everyday sleep at midnight and wake at afternoon, that's my holiday life.
Not going to find a job because too many things need to do.
But Im LAZY !!!
Don't feel like wanna to move.
Used almost a week to clean my table and cupboard.
I must finish clean ALL before CNY ! MUST !!
Hope I can success. =)


Dyed my hair with Lina last Friday in my house.
First time dye hair by self. Normally I dye at saloon. 
Lina's not so obvious but finally can see some colour on her's hair.
I chose dark brown but it come out with light brown.
Almost same with my original colour, just maybe become balance dy.
Cut my hair today, just cut fringe, it's too long dy.


I only have few shirt for CNY this year.
Lazy to go shopping dy.
I just want to buy one more shorts.
No new bag for my CNY this year, didn't find nice bag.
Actually the main reason is Im totally BROKE !!


Chia Jee, I know something happen in your family - your popo.
I cant say anything, just, Jia You !!
Any problem, just find us kay?
Dont forget your smile. =)
Must be strong kay? May god bless her.

Count down from today.
Count down for what ? *secret*
I will try my best to happy always, smile always.

No comments:

Post a Comment