Friday, January 14, 2011

Anything ?



Finally finish the stupid ITS exam, one more paper to go.
Monday is my last paper, after that I can FLYYYYY dy.
Enjoy my holiday soon ! Syok ! =D

Actually I don't have anything to do during holiday, just waiting for Chinese New Yearrr. =D
Maybe everyday sleep eat play sleep eat play as my holiday life.
Hope I will enjoy it & won't feel bored.

Chinese New Year soon, I had bought few clothes.
But I haven buy new bag & new shoesssss.
Shoesss again, Im addicted with shoesss.
Although I have 10+ pairs of shoes, but im still not enough.
Dye & cut hair before new year, must have a hair treatment before this.
My hair dry like grass & messy.

Actually Im tired & sleepy.
ITS really torment mii. I hate this subject.
Wish not to meet it next semester. Bless mii.


Wondering how can I alive with few weeks you're not here.
Skype with mii always & call mii always.
Text mii all the time also.
Promise ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment