Monday, January 31, 2011

Movie

Holidayy now.
Although Im broke. 
But I had watched what movie that I wanted to watch.
Watched 2 movies in a week. No need pay at all. :P


Last Wednesday, planed to watch GREAT DAY with my family. ( I dont mind to watch again )
But it's full !!
So we watched SHAOLIN !
This movie not bad, long time dont have this kind of amazing chinese movie dy.


Saturday morning, outing with primary ex-classmate.
Sulearn's bf fetched mii & keat.
We had our breakfast before going to meet them.
Dont have any group photo, because I just took photo with sulearn. (:
Sing K session, so damn expensive. Im broke !!


Rush back to Sg.Besi after that, need to go popo house.
Mum wanna watch Great Day again, so we went to EON Jusco Cheras Selatan with aunt & cousins.
But....the movie is FULL again. 
So, we watched Homecoming.
I cant stop laughing. Laugh till also cant breathing. Nice movie. Really is 笑著回家 :D


Okayy, CNY coming soon.
Im waiting for my angpau. :D


No more spending please.
If not, you dont have money for your coming sem's pocket money & your redang plan dy.

No comments:

Post a Comment