Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day for 2010


Today is 31st of December. Last day for 2010.
This year not so bad too mii.
-Get my SPM result with no any fail subject.
-Went PLKN with calm mood but at last not willing to come back.
-Start my college life with all new friends.
-Can't adaptation with my college life & have the idea to change course.
-Fall for you. 

My Delta told mii before, after I come back from PLKN, my topic can't leave without my PLKN life.
Actually my life can't live without my Alpha jimui, they are too important for mii.
They are my jimui forever & BFF !

I miss my Delta, my high school life. I always tell my bro & all my junior, appreciate your high school life.
That is the most wonderful memory in our life.
Miss the moment we sleep in the class, chit chatting in the class with million of topics.
Friendship forever ya all my BFF !

Lina, we become closer & closer now, I can't live without you also.
Thanks for always supporting mii & tahan my temper.
We always talk nonsense together but actually we too understand each other.
Sometime I know what you are thinking although you din't say anything & same to you too.
Love ya My lover forever :P

I love my college life & enjoy it also. They are funny people that always give mii alot of laugher.
I am so glad to know you all. Thank you. :)

Million of thanks to my mum, she so believe mii in everything.
I am sorry make you worried all the time.
Love you ! 

Feel so lucky that I know you.
Ya, like what you saw through my msg, you save mii.
But now, you are really important to mii.
Don't leave mii alone kay ? 

That all for my 2010.
Just a summary, everything inside my heart. 


Happy New Year to all

2011 must be another good year to all of you



1 comment: