Friday, February 18, 2011

元宵節快樂


Last day of Chinese New Year, Chinese valentine's day.
CNY passed, no more angpau, no more CNY snacks.
Time to study & diet !
I gained weight & my face more chubby dy. Kill mii pls. =(

Started my sem 3 on Monday & Monday was Valentine's Day.
Dinner with mama's side family, celebrate uncle & auntie's birthday.

Semester 3 is a hard sem for mii I think.
No more helping by others, only I can help myself. =(
Classes are pack !! I hate my time table 99 !!
Monday till 7.30pm, Tuesday till 5.00pm, Wed till 4pm & Thurs till 3.30pm.
I feel faint when I got this time table. KNS !!
2 of 3 subjects are finally related with my course.
I scare I cant handle it, bless mii.
Midterm test at week 3, assignment submission in week 4.
FAINT !!

Im afraid.
Afraid in? EVERYTHING !
I wanna be brave in everything.

Jee, be brave also kay?
You are brave girl I ever seen.
Take care yourself, take care your family. 
Love & miss you alwayss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment