Friday, February 25, 2011

93 days ♥


I have no idea what should I blog for.
Finish the second week in this semester.
Next week have 2 test. Im dead !
Result had released yesterday, don't ask mii about my result, it's all in my expect.

Need alot of money this semester.
-Tamadun text book - thanks King  found mii a 2nd hand book. (:
-Financial calculator + Printing fees.
-Parking sticker.
-Reference books.
I really need a job to cover all these. ):
Many plan coming soon.
- Saving money for someone's birthday present. ( Where's my present? ) =P
- I wanna have a trip !

Sometime I really feel speechless with humans.
They can talk so loud in everything but do nothing at the end.
My plan might be fail because of humans.
Feel disappointed.
This call human, I should accept this and I am accepting.

My temper was not so good recently.
Easy to get angry and scold you without any reason.
I apologize, forgive mii kay?
Thank you for everything. 

1 comment: