Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year ~

初二 ~

As usual, popo's house again.
My uncle's friend came to my popo house for drinking.
Suddenly one uncle said :' my son wish to know her.' ( stare on my cousin - vien )
LMAO !! All of us keep laughing on her. :D


Tang yuan making suggested by Ger.
I just look because Im lazy. :P


Back home after dinner. (:

初三 ~

Wake up so early.
After had breakfast.
Go to my papa's side relative's house.
Chit chat a while there.
One of my cousin sis said I wear so casual compare last year.
Another cousin sis said I fat dy compared last time she saw mii. :(


After that went to another cousin's house.
I love this day because I can meet those cousins that only can meet once a year.
I dislike this day because the house that I wanna go, I feel stress & loath.
Maybe is ‘Childhood shadows' so I dislike him.
Because i am there that day while he scolding my family.
Although i am small that time, but I still remember.
The mark still there, at the door.
But I will still respect you, because you're my relative & elder then mii.


Back at about 9pm.
Hope to meet those cousins again.
I love them & miss them.
I felt regretted I didn't take photo with them.
I will do that next time ! (:

初四  ~
Nothing special, Just sleep whole day. =.=

初五 ~

I check my facebook after I woke.
Time table of semester 3 had release.
Not so nice but not too bad also lar.
4 days classes only. (:


When movie with Jeanie, Chia Wen & Eric at Pavy. 
Watched Mr & Mrs Incredible .
A funny movie. :D




College start next week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment