Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BFF :)


New Song that I love so much 

Exam period pale face :s I like this camera effect !

My blog title always lack of creativity :x I also feel bored with it already. By the way, i plug back my cbox to the right hand side of my blog. I just feel that my blog is so dead. I know you all are here reading but very quiet. :( Please leave msg to me! 

This is August now and I'm having my last semester FINAL EXAM in diploma! Then why am I here? Just come chill awhile and keep rolling friend's blog. I love to read my friends blog not because of stalking them, is just simply know what are going on with them. 

Life become harder and harder. I'm totally stress up with what is going on now. :( Feel like say it out to bestie but it's too many and it's hard to describe. :( 


Just fight for final! I must do my best and cannot disappoint friends that helped me a lot! Seriously LOVE them much! I can't live without their laugh! 






Their laughing voice is my motive to go toward. I'm glad that I have a lot of bestie in my life! My BFF that no need mention, my alpha girls and my girls gang now!!  I will try my best to maintain this smile to you all!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment