Friday, July 27, 2012

My Class~

I owe my blog many posts but dont worry, I will update while holiday! :D
Let's introduce my class - 3 DFI 3 (THE NOISES AND OUT OF CONTROL GROUP)
They are noisy and sometime really out of control! But we are happy! :D
I really feel glad that I'm in this class and know everyone of you! 
This is the last semester of diploma and coming to week 13 already, we are going to separate right after our final. Everyone got their plan and I wish you ALL THE BEST! 
I did enjoy this few weeks with them cause this is the last semester! 
Finally we got a class photo with formal wear. (without hong wang :( )
We went Genting for a mini class one day trip! (although not everyone going )
Our beloved class rep birthday celebration in advance!! 
She did help us in past 7 semesters and thanks a lot! Really appreciate! 

Good Luck to all of you and myself also! All the best! 

PHOTO SHARING - 









 They are poser king & queen!

 Hello Kitty Birthday Cake! *screaming* My dream cake ever!
But this is for her! Amy! Our beloved class rep! 


No comments:

Post a Comment