Sunday, August 19, 2012

叶子


Again, the title is not related with my post -.-

After yesterday the 4th paper ended, I still got one pending main paper on next thurs because of raya. Anyway, it doesn't effect me because i'm already in holiday mood! :D

I'm already planning my holiday! OMG! Can't wait for it! (STOP IT! FINISH YOUR EXAM FIRST!) this is what they keep repeating! hahahahha! I'm so excited to go play not because of release stress, is actually want to fulfill my time and no want to think about future. :X You all can say i just not dare to accept the truth and keep escape it, I will just admit! FUTURE, this word is such a devil for me! I am afraid of it! :'( (STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC! I don't likey! :( )



 The BOYS 


 The GIRLS 

Oh yea! My classmate catch a chance to create a DFI3 class T for everyone and thanks god it managed to reach before our exam end! This is the first batch photos and next week we will take again due to the red PUMA exian and the pink cutey liying forget to wear their shirt and I realized beeyung didn't appear in the photos.
NEXT THURSDAY WE MUST BE COMPLETE IN CLASS T!


The CLASS 




一直告诉自己,你要知足啊,你有爱你的家人,一大堆姐妹,还有他,不管她们爱不爱我,至少我真的很爱她们 :* 心里有一大堆话要说,但是说不出来,那就让它留在心底吧 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment