Thursday, August 30, 2012

Failure



This is my last semester of DIPLOMA and actually im officially graduated my diploma. The most frequencies question that everyone ask me is 'will you continue your advance? or which U you going for your degree?' So far, can you all stop asking me this kind of question? :/ Im kinda worry whether i really can graduate with ALL PASS or not and I am still thinking my future. Don't teach me what to do cause I have my own consideration and trouble. You can give me suggestion or even tell me your plan but that's only suggest. Don't force me to follow you cause everyone have their OWN future. Im kinda failure about everything maybe like everyone saying that cause im THINKING TOO MUCH. :/ yea, i think a lot of consequence of everything, but this is not i want! The reality not allow me to not thinking at all! :(

Stop this kind of stressful topic. :/

I am starting busy since the first day of semester break. Schedule PACK! Go here and there, do this and that. Money SPEND SPEND SPEND! Im always wondering why my dad not printing money. :/ Although spent but im kinda happy with this kind of life. :D


Suddenly missing my girls cause I can't join them for gather. :(

Today i accompany the bestie to go braces and celebrate belated birthday of jiajia :) Lina Yong is officially a braces girl!
The Brand new Braces Girl :D
Jia Jia belated birthday celebration 

Dont mind the numbers of people, that's not really important. The important things is we happy. :D

Stay Tunes 

No comments:

Post a Comment