Saturday, August 25, 2012

This is life :)


Must update before I forget this great experience! :D
Oh well, my FINAL officially END! Mean my diploma life END! If i no fail any subjects then I am graduated my DIPLOMA! oh gosh!God bless!BOBI BOBI!  I love my classmate so much and so glad to know them! 

The day after final, start relax! We went to KLCC book fest! Going book fest also one of my playing plan. Walk about and unknowingly spend alot! Money really not easy to earn but easy to spend. :s

About 2.30pm, we go to Petronas Twin Tower, Tower 2 entrance to register. I am just like a kampung girl but actually I grow in KL. :s The security of the tower really strait, my mum said they scare got ppl boom the tower. D; Lift up to level 61, BLOOMBERG office! The environment of the office is GREAT! I love their pantry so muchh. ♥. (omg, all is about EATING!)
View of level 42th. Photo not that nice because of not paying D;

 view from 61th :)
Pantry of the office! ♥.
 The place I sit for the test. Look so pro right? :D

 All about the office 

My Pass 
 This is US! We take the test together! 

3 hours test really kill me. 99% of the questions are don't even know what is that. :s The result is good enough for me since my level is very very low. D; Anyway, it's a good EXPERIENCE! I wish to work there! (stop dreaming lim suet ee -.-)

My schedule is just like FULL FULL FULL! Many things gonna do and many to spend! :s Good Luck to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment