Saturday, March 26, 2011

24 & 25 March 2011

Thursday 24.03.2011
Finally I tried Jogoya at Starhill.
Not good as expected but is a good try.
We are enjoying the foods & we ate ALOT !!
Wondering will my stomach burst after finish all the food.
Took alot of photo at Starhill after Jogoya.
Enjoy the food & the day !
The Food
Us
If I'm jealous how?
Are Them couple?? xD
 Us
She & me
 He & Him. So gayy !
Got feel?? Mine taking by Lina & Lina's taking by mii. xD

Friday 25.03.2011
Wake up at 6am to get ready to go trip with my classmate to Genting.
Super excited because this is the very 1st time I go play with them ! :D

The Gang !
We took this once AGAIN ! But I like it ! 
This two guys are CUTE ! xD
I like this two photo so muchh ! Dont know why.
Opps TeWei, you are over weight. xD
While playing & waiting the space shot.
I like this photo so much but I just cant control my boat. =X
Tewei, you're so gay. xD
Discussing the sitting place of the corkscrew.
I played 4 times continuously !

Enjoy the day so much with you all !
Appreciate 
Hope we have next chance to go play again !


Thanks someone accompany mii play whole day.
121 days. 

2 comments:

  1. look like so fun~~~~
    i like it~~~~
    wish to go along wif u allT.T
    from:zjin

    ReplyDelete
  2. still got chance 1, dont worry.
    Let's go together next time ! :D

    ReplyDelete