Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lazy Worm Spreading

 Opps, my super pale face @@
The present that I gifted Lina. Btw, you can claim one more present from mii. =D 

Lazy worm spreading around mii.
Im lazy to study although final is around the corner.
Im lazy to work although I need money deeply.
Im lazy to clean my messy room.

Now what Im thinking is HOLIDAY !!
I started holiday today before final ! =D
I will absent in all the tutorial class next week. =D
I will go Genting in this Friday with my beloved classmate.
I hope I can get alot of fun while playing with them.
Im excited !

After the one-day-trip to Genting.
Please start prepare your final !
Don't want resit !

Work hard in every weekend to earn money.
I will buy you a present !
My parents, my brother, my beloved & my bestie ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment