Monday, March 7, 2011

06.03.2011

Im super lazy, i admit it.
Week 3 gone, FF midterm & TI test 2 finished.
Week 4 coming, FF & TI assignment summit date.





Went to my dad's friend weeding dinner at Federal Hotel, Mandarin Palace yesterday.
Federal Hotel located at Bukit Bintang & we went out at 7pm.
Good, super traffic jam there & we reached there at 8.20pm.
We're not too late because still have many people still stuck in the traffic jam.
Such a high class place, I think.
The bridegroom is my dad's friend which from Hong Kong.
The bride is from Malaysia.
I dont know them actually, according from what my mum told mii is the last time she met him was im still baby. ==
Started dinner at 9.00pm & end at about 11.00pm.



Thanks someone present this for mii.
I know it's not a expensive thing but im happy. 


我就是討厭叫不到人,找不到人的感覺
因為我怕,你會走掉
都不理我,都走開了
我無理取鬧,其實不是存心生氣
我只是想你哄哄我
當我真的很生氣時,我就會掉眼淚了
我不想那樣
我想開開心心的
我會努力開心
你也要努力讓我開心 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment