Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December !


First of December !! 

December = Christmas, Final, New Year, Sem Break & Chinese New Year are near too!! Many people posted status on Facebook is ' Is december now, what did you done in 2011? ' I did many things but majority thing is lame, useless and stupid things!! The only good thing I did is I earned alot of money but used alot of money too in this year!! I bought alot of thing, ate alot of nice food, went travelling with loves and so on. I almost spent all my saving in this Nov because I stopped work. :'( This month I want to start work again but final is around the corner! So?? What should I do now??!!

Can't wait my girls to finish their STPM, can't wait to hang out with them even final coming soon. I DONT CARE!! I miss them alot!! I hope they miss me too. >.<

Outing non-stop because year-end-sales are around all shopping mall! This is the time for me to buy new year clothes!! Shopping with Lina like crazy!! Swap my debit card without thinking and end up? OVER BUDGET!! :'((

End of November and started December, no more nightmare and no more argue.

HAPPY DECEMBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment