Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shopping Session

Friday morning, sleep until 10am, satisfy! Prepare myself and wake my bro up, after had our breakfast, ready to go out! Went to fetch Lina before heading to LRT station. Many people asked me this question ' You got car to drive also why you always like to take public transport? ' Actually I don't like to take public transport too but I hate traffic jam more! I like people fetch me more than I drive. :)) 
Oh yea, today plan are going to The Mall for off season sale. Actually no target what to buy, just feel pity my bro no clothes and shoes, so decided bring him to go buy some stuff. After reached The Mall, the shop are actually quite 'lau yah' because a old shop without any renovation or decoration. There are quite alot things to sell. Although it is off season product, I will still buy it if I need it. We spend almost 2 hours there and finally all get what we want. Lina got a bag and few shirts, my bro and someone got a badminton racket too! Me? I got nothing. :(


After that, we went to Fabulous Food 1 Malaysia 2011. Mostly of people in this fair are house wife. Before stepping in to the hall, the smell of food are spreading around. 
Look so yummy? yea, its look super yummy and it is real! They just mold the food for us to talk photo. This all are the signature dishes for every restaurant.


Get yourself a Starbucks card? Starbucks Card is a convenient way to pay for your purchases at Starbucks, which makes it a great gift. 






Some unhappy thing happened, I just want all to be happy. No more sad okay? 






No comments:

Post a Comment