Saturday, December 3, 2011

Untitled


My love complaint me didn't update often, I feel so warm because I know got somebody read my blog!! Actually I created this blog use for syok sendiri. Blog recorded what I not dare to say but dare to write, recorded all my journey and happiest moments, I also will blog while I moody and there are no listener beside me. Everyone that know me well will know I am kind of lazy !! Super Lazy !! Even many thing want to blog but end up? No update at ALL. That's my style. ;p

I remember I said I used alot of money at previous post and promised no more shopping too! Unfortunately, I went midvalley yesterday and I shop again!! Oh goshhh!! I bought a pair of shoess AGAIN!! I can't even count I have how many pairs of shoes in my hse, will count it later. @@  I think I had already bought all chinese new year stuff dy. So, please.. don't buy already.. pleasee..

Yesterday went training too, finally decided to work with a fixed company. Hope that my income will be more stable and prepare for my next travel. ;p I dropped my phone to floor while yesterday training and now it have no ringtone dy!! Gosh!! Imply me to change new phone? :( I am still satisfy with my phone now although it's only a cheap phone, I am going to repair it later. Sound pity. :'((

Quote to myself, No more complain your life please, you are so lucky, you have a lovely family, alot of sisters that love you and have a person that sayang you always, please be satisfy and don't greedy!! :D

【致我的好姐妹】从陌生到熟悉,一点一滴地累积我们的感情,给我的快乐除了你,任何人都没法给予,你总是那麼仗义 对我充满耐性,把我爱进骨子裡,再累也陪我聊天,再忙也抽出时间陪我玩,感谢生命中里有你一直对我不离不弃,结婚我必须是你的伴娘,你的娃必须叫我乾妈,变成老太婆必须约出来喝茶叙旧 I love this and I want tell everyone that love me!  ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment