Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Afternoon


A bored Sunday afternoon. 
Im in starbucks The Mines now.
Bro and cousins watching badminton competition and Im online-ing here.
Accompany my cousin come here to buy a phone and I get a phone's screen sticker for FREE.

My cousin's friend asked her :" This is your friend or your younger sister ? "
I was so happy because I look younger.
Bao, you look older =P 

Actually I still have many things haven done yet.
But im LAZY !!
My Logbook, English group discussion, ME assignment & two test coming soon.

I want go out !!
I want go out with my DELTA gang !! miss you all alot !!
let's go sing K together !!

My ALPHA gang !! waiting u ALL come KL again =P

And you. =)

Im lack of money now.
Need money deeply.
Can I have a part time job ??




如果你要衝動,卻又沒有的話,我給你。
記得,我也想你幸福,快樂。
如果他個人不值得,就算了吧。
其實很多人在遠處觀望著你,就像你在觀望着他。
望望周圍吧,你會發現很多。

我也羨慕你,就像你羨慕我般。
你是多麼的亮眼。

你常叫我要有自信,那你的自信呢?
拿出來吧。

No comments:

Post a Comment