Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Review of 2013


What can I say is 2013 is definitely not my year, everything ruin in this year including relationships, friendships, academy, healthy and more.. 

I'm kind of think-too-much, I was trying hard to do my best in this year dy but sadness does not recover at all. 

Time flies, whole 2013 is just like a dream for me cuz it really pass too fast! Especially from my previous relationship to my previous relationship until now. Yea I keep mentioning this because this is the most terrible issue in my 2013. 

Second issue in my 2013 is my daddy health. My daddy will become more healthy year by year! *fingercross I want my family to be healthy and happy!

2014 definitely will be my better year! Happy New Year my lovessss!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi come check out my blog :) I would follow you but I dont know how :)

    ReplyDelete