Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Neglected


I had neglected my blog for about 2 months. Why I writing it again? Hmm no why, just for fun :p

Btw, it's brand new year now. WELCOME 2013! New year, new life. Everything will change better!

In my previous post, actually I'm keep talking about my diploma had officially graduate. I think I will post up some of my photo here! Tehee! :pp

Flashback my 2012, actually I had achieve most of my wish list which is I managed to get my new a brand new phone, and I able to use my own saving to go travel out of Malaysia. For others, maybe just a little small case, but I had used many times to achieve this. I'm still so proud with that

Another way, the sad case of the year is my dad fall sick. He got stroke on this passed October. Luckily he is almost recover now already! Give a clap to my lovely daddy!! ❤❤ wish that he can healthy all the time!

I think I should stop here cuz I'm actually now studying in library :pp I'm trying the blogger apps.

Update next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment