Sunday, January 6, 2013

03.01.2013


Hello everyone! I'm here again! Really like the blogger apps, it's so convenient!

Today is a special day for the piggie of mine. Opps :/ hahahaha Happy 21th Birthday to him! And actually I felt abit guilty cause I can't celebrate his birthday with him. This is so unfortunate, I got paper this day. :((


I think I got some stimuli after the marketing paper hahahahhaa call Lina in sudden ask her company me go chop my hair. I also don't know why so suddenly I feel like chopping my hair but since I got that mind so just do it! NOBODY BELIEVE I CHOPPED MY HAIR UNTIL THEY SEE MY REAL FACE! == yea also la I know I got a signature long long hair and everyone know I love my long hair. Hmm I remember I did said before I won't chop my long hair but at last.... Hahahah!! I'm quite satisfy with my hair now but it look like Aunty hair if I wearing my spec. :(( that's so sad! Mean I need to wear contact lens all the time?! No wayyy man!! Just let me Aunty bahhh.




That's all for today! Tata :)))







No comments:

Post a Comment