Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CNY going on

#Day2 of CNY 

Never update my blog since CNY eve even I am quite free. I know I am lazy. :x Today is cho9 and CNY going to end soon. :( College start on next Wed if not mistake. I want more holidays! :'(

Went to Sulearn's house warming before CNY. There are alot of people going to her house on that day because of Annual Dinner of her dad shop too! Her house very gorgeous ! I like it so much and I wish to stay there !! They invited 'choy shen' and clown to the house!!


#Day1 of CNY My Best Sisters Ever!

Cho1 have nothing special. I went to popo house as usual. Popo and jiumu cannot give angpau this year 

because great grandma just passed away but they gave us CASH!!  

#Day2 of CNY 

I love my outfit of the day. Popo house in Day2 also. We went to GreenBox Jusco Cheras Selatan. 



 #Day3 of CNY

My daddy side relatives, simple casual wear because there is a BBQ-session! Quite happy to meet cousins although not all. A half-complete-familyportrait. My daddy absent too. :(

Received some cash and quite alot of angpau this year. Receive angpau is receive blessing from older. We should appreciate and dont forget to say Thank you.

Next post will be my Doraemon World post. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment