Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year Eve


Time flies, how many years my relatives and I dont have sit together to have our reunion dinner together? I think about 10 years already since my grandma passed away. :( So now, every year our reunion dinner only 5 members on the table. *sound lonely* I wish to have a reunion dinner at CNY eve with my whole big family too! I know just a dream, but nevermind, 5 people also can have a very warm reunion dinner


I bought quite a lot of CNY clothes and shoes. :x Spent a lot too! :s Although heart bleeding but I am happy too! Never buy that a lot before! 


Semester break now and I am lifeless at home since I finish clean my house. Spent almost a week! My house is just too dirty!! :x 
I think I will be very busy in the following days because of CNY! Go here and there, all my relatives' house and talk with them! I love those feel!


Just a short post.


Happy Dragon Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment