Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Be Worth


Just ignore my post title, because i have no idea what title i want to put. Okay, semester 5 is officially started and now already week 3. My studies become tough and tough. Those investment subjects those theories papers made me faint hell ! Ask me did I regret? Yes, I did. I start regretted but i know i cant regret anymore, it's just too late. Gayao bah !!

Courseworks, assignments, i want to say welcome to you all. I will do my best ! I wish i can handle it well too. Good Luck. :)

I went many places to eat many great food ! I bought many things and make me broke too ! My very first time attend high class wedding dinner which have cocktail party, my very first time buy branded shoes with my own money ! Thanks someone. I wish to have a branded bag now ! =D *hello hello, im calling someone!*

Enjoy life and dont regret. :)

My dearest was not happy recently, she faced some problem that everyone faced. I know i cant help, i just want to say 'be tough, i will always beside you, i love you' 

No comments:

Post a Comment