Monday, October 31, 2011

Unexpected


Everything are unexpected even I had planed it plenty of weeks ago. So, for me now, dont plan too much, because it will bring more disappoint. Nobody can disturb my life except myself. Dont you try to spoil my life. Thank you.


I have a bad photography with me. :P

Last tuesday and wednesday was my holiday for deepavali.
Tuesday, 25th was a special day for me, I went Aquaria KLCC. This is the very first time I went there, I like it so muchh except the snake part. :s That was a memorable day for me, thanks. Simple is just the best for me. :D
Wednesday, 26th movie session with my girlss and thai food at night. We talk alot until 11pm. There are million topics between us. I love you all!!

Maybe too enjoy with the girls, I forgotten I have a LAW coursework test on the next day. I burned my midnight oil until 3am, the very first midnight oil in this semester. Coursework and assignment coming dy, must do better in this semester.

I am sleepy dy, going to sleep early today I think. LOL good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment