Thursday, July 21, 2011

Depressed



One month update once, good job suet ee. :'( Im busy recently and I guess no one reading my blog except my dear lina and my dear alpha. 


Tons of assignment, test and presentation make me faint make me vomit ! I really put afford on my studies! Hope I can get what I want in my result. :) bless me. All test had finished last week but still got 2 assignments and 1 presentation in processing. Im stress with my studies and worried with my final exam, 6 subjects in this semester, year 2 really much more difficult compare with year 1. :'( Help me please.


Yea, I met my dearest king on last Wednesday. Thanks for your breakfast ! It's so touch for me.  Chit chat awhile know your life are hard now, but dont worry, you still got us, anything just find me and alpha gang, we always support you.  same with Jee and others, okay?? We promised ya. 


Salary release date from 10th of every month had postponed to 15th of the month, oh my gosh! Life is more difficult now, cash flow like water. :'( New Zealand waiting me, SAVE MONEY please !! Really feel like wanna go for travel to relax, Genting also i dont mind, wind can blow all my stress and think-too-much off. 


I really hope everything is misunderstand, I dont really can accept the fact, the person that I heard is totally different with the person I know!! Accept the fact really made my tears drop, Im sorry my dearest Lina, made you cry also but I really need a person to talk, need a person to comfort me. :'(



I need breathe now :'(

1 comment: