Saturday, July 23, 2011

Careless


I admit that im such a careless girl, i always ignored others feeling and accidentally hurt someone. This is my attitude and i always didn't realise that i hurt people until i flash back what happened on that day. Im sorry friends who get hurt. :'(

Besides that, i also careless in doing things. I left my thumbdrive in citc for 10+ times dy, thanks for all my classmate always remind me. If not, all my assignments will gone because of my careless. :'(
I always forget to open car's light while driving in the night. I tried with-out-carlight from ampang point to my house. After i stop my car only i realise i forgot to open light. =.=

Woots!! Im super careless and i hate myself careless!! Please be careful !! Gonna have heart attack soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment