Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June ``

About whole week i din't update my blog..
only have one reason..
that is LAZY !!

Today is the last day of June..
July coming soon..
My life don't have any big different..
but, finally i cut my fringe !!
i din't cut my fringe short before..
since form 2 i think..
but i cut dy..
abit x biasa for mii..

Quantitative Studies course work today..
course work mean exam..
haha..din't prepare well and lack of time to do..
i scare i fail..
just can hope god bless now..
don't fail..

I need to improve my English..
grammer,essay and more..
my English BAD..
langsung no confident now for my stupid English..
i need to improve it in short period..
i hope i can do that..

Waiting for this friday..
Ah King hang out with mii ``hehe..=D
Waiting for this Sunday..
Talent Time Night..
Lina & JiaJia..GAMBATEH!!
Ah King are going too..^^

1 comment:

  1. practise makes perfect! write more posts in english will help

    ReplyDelete