Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Second week of May


Had be a workaholic in whole April and beginning May. It's freaking exhausted and sometime I will think of rest awhile but realistic don't allow me to do that. :(

New semester begin, this sem will definitely be a tough sem for me. Just do my best! 

Bee Yin came back from Singapore to held her birthday party. I'm working on that day but I will still attend no matter how. Rush back home from work and bath then go out again. It's tiring but worth for me. Happy to meet all girls and maybe I didn't talk much on that day because of tired. But I did enjoy so much! I wish we could have this kind of gathering always!!  
With the birthday girl
With the bestie ❤
 
Happy Birthday Bee Yin!!!!

Mother's Day on Sunday and actually I didn't plan for celebrate it and my mum normally is celebrate with my aunt and grandma. This year my mum didn't want to follow my aunt and grandma to celebrate. So I just bring them to Korean Stone BBQ to have a simple dinner. 
My house culture is asking parents what they need and we go to buy. My mum did requested a pearl necklace when CNY so I bought it to her on Mother's Day. She's quite happy when receiving my gift. :p 
My mum know I love her so much!

Happy MOTHER's Day!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your friend and Happy Mother's Day to your mom!!! =]

    ReplyDelete