Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March!

Now already April but I am talking about March. Forgive me to being too lazy on typing. I do always ask my love to update their blog so that i know what are they doing because we didnt meet often. I didnt even update once a month due to? AGAIN??!! Laziness! I think no one can tahan my lazy even my family and loves D:

March was my BIRTHDAY MONTH! :D It's officially passed and I am officially 20 years old now. :D I very very happy on this month birthday because i PLAYED HARD! 3 days almost NO SLEEP! Such a crazyy!

Let's start my story on the day before my birthday which is 15 March, Thursday. As usual attend tutorial class but i dated my gang for sing k session after class. Everyone dress up nicely to go out together. I really didn't expect they will celebrate my birthday in college because I expected they surprise me during K session. After tutorial class, I didnt realize actually most of my classmate gather in canteen. I was just thought they going to have their lunch there. While I am talking with my girls, suddenly! 'Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...' WHAT IS HAPPENING?? This is my first feeling. I was happy and surprise! No word can describe my feeling. My tears drop because of the complicated feel and also happy. :) THANKS TO ALL MY CLASSMATE, I APPRECIATE ALOT! 






After k session while loves, I back home quickly because I dated my family for my birthday dinner! I am sorry to let them wait. :( When I reached home, my mum told me she bought me a cake. Owh! How touch am I? My mum never buy me cake for many years already! Bring the cake to restaurant. Joke a lot and talk a lot with family although there are only 4 of us but I am really really happy!


Mum present me this! 

The actual birthday which is Friday, 16 March. I don't have classes on Friday, so that again I date with my LOVES! I booked them 1 month before to play with me on that day! SUNWAY LAGOON! This place might be familiar to many people but my last time going there are...... standard 2 i think. :x I was exciting like a kid when I reach there! After that we had our simple dinner and randomly, we go to Beer Factory! My very first time been there, such a nice environment. :D





 This girl really perasan! XD

The next day 17 March, Lina birthday. She organize a lunch session at Victoria Station. I said want to do some surprise to her. I went to make some balloon to her since nobody gave her before. :D Bought her favorite GreenTea Cake to her. She was happy on that day!


I gave her this 

After lunch session with her, I back home changed my clothes and go out again. D: Actually I dated with one of my Alpha girl to have dinner but lastly they come with 3 girls. I very very happy to see all of them although we didnt talk much. Their appear just comfort my heart. I really feel glad that I know them and one of my birthday wish is I WISH OUR ALPHA GIRL CAN GATHER COMPLETELY ONCE. COMPLETELY ONCE.





Reach home at midnight again for a short nap because hot air balloon for the next day! 18 March. Wake at 3.30am to get ready. We reach Putrajaya at 5.45am, there are already a long queue for buying ticket but I thought we still got hope for sitting hot air balloon. Queue until 7.15 and the securities place some block at few people front of me. WTF??!! Tickets sold out and few more people is my turn already! Feel sad and disappointed but somehow we reached there, so just take some photo and walk walk there. We leave on 9 something and went connaught eat dimsum.



Such a happy happy weekend that I will never forget. :D I have 4 cakes this year included cupcake! I received present from my love also!

 She gave me this 
He gave me this 

THANKSSS 


No comments:

Post a Comment