Friday, September 9, 2011

It's holiday !


Semester break since 27th Aug. Finally and finally, I finished my final exam and say hello to my holiday. No plan to go travel in this sem. No plan doesn't mean won't go for travel, just because of the word RANDOM! We like random! Work from 27th Aug to 7th Sept at McDonald to earn some pocket money. I got the money today. Although is not much, but is enough for me to go to my random trip and prepare a present to someone. Someone did said me is a workaholic because i'm just like non-stop working. I not dare to admit that but i know actually i am. I am so sorry about that. :'(

First outing for my semester break. Random outing with my dear Lina, ChiaWen and JiaJia. Watched The Smurf and walking around. Felt ashamed because we tried many shirts and let ChiaWen to wait so long. Sorry to someone because didn't reply text frequently. :'( I used alot of money today and i felt pain. LOL. I know I am miserly.

I started miss my girls and I gonna meet them soon in next friday. Although only two of them but is enough for me! They do give me many power when I meet them! I want eat cendol this time. Layer cake, satay celup is must-eat foods!

I super miss someone. 11 days didn't meet dy. :'(

1 comment: