Saturday, June 4, 2011

Take Care ♥


I know I'm so damn lazy, you can scold me or slap me I don't mind. =X I'm sick in this few days, cough + flu. Cough had killed me and my voice was super sexy in this few days. =X God bless me, sickness please go awayyyy !

Already week 5 now mean COURSEWORK & ASSIGNMENT comingggg ! Oh shit ! What I had learn in this few weeks?? What I need to do for my English long report?? I have no idea at all. The only way for me to pass my test is ask this : 'Can I copy your answer during test? ' =X Study please, super lazy PIG ! SLAP me PLEASEEEE.

Last Wednesday was a sadness day for me although I had alot of fun with my college gang at afternoon. My dearest Sulearn going to New Zealand to have her studies there. Feel like not willing her to leave, she is a confidant for me, I had told her many things that not willing let others know. Was went to KLIA to see off her. I said I wont cry and I had try my best to not to cry but i FAILED ! I cried. :( But anyway, wish you all the best on everything ! Love you & miss you ! Faster come back ya I'm waiting youuuu ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment