Monday, May 2, 2011

Redang ♥

I went Pulau Redang last week for a 3 days 2 night trip with my lovest Sulearn that going to New Zealand soon. This is the 1st time I have been traveled with her & might be last time in this few years. She is going to New Zealand 5 years for study. Opps, turn back to my topic, Redang had changed a lot compare with last time. The coral has been less and less. Save our earth please. :(

I love beach, I love wind, I love sea breeze, I love everything in Redang. I felt relax & enjoy. I dont feel like come back to this city. Can I stay in Redang? :(

I have a lot of fun in Redang & felt happy while play with you all. You all are CRAZY! I still remember the pole dance & many many more. There are few videos in my camera, muahahaaha ! Thanks you all gave mii a unforgettable trip & let's plan for next trip ! :D 

Let's share some photo here. Im lazy to upload photo. :(

 My 1st photo in Redang. ( Who's hand is that? :P )




 These 'animal' live on the wood
 I love the feel. 
 We stay here !
Who's body shape so perfect? :P muahahahahahaa

 Woots! Im ugly!
 Day 3 sun raise
 Luen & me, I love this photo because I look slim ! :D

I want our group photo ! When can I get it??? Thanks you all so much, appreciated those days with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment