Monday, December 7, 2009

5 & 6 Dec 2009 Cousin Bro Wedding

5 Dec 2009

Early in the morning..
go 2 saloon 2 make my hair curly cz my staff at home broke last week..
after that we go 2 Klang!!

we reach 2 uncle hse bout 4pm..
change clothes faster & go 2 the restaurant..
we reach there bout 5.30pm..
sure we are the earlies 1..
cz we are follow the my cousin-bridegroom family..
nobody will reach so early..
even the bride n bridegroom also..
so..we take photo..





my family,dad haven reach yet

My Cousin Bro & Bride

Ab
out 8.30pm..dinner start..
Cousin sis Foong Yee is sitting beside mii..yupee
we had take many photo..










*Use my phone take d..abit blur..
*super fat arm..need use scarf..i wan diet..next time no need scarf!!!

My Family..yupee

My mom with mii
after dinner..
dad going bac home...
my mom,bro & mii go 2 my mom niece's hse overnight..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Dec 2009

wake up so early & go 2 cousin bro hse..










*after take the angpou only open the car door..hehe..

*Cousin Bro family

*cute Jack..my nephew

*ugly mii but the only pic we take TT

finally upload finish...hehe..next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment