Friday, June 19, 2009

DONE!!


ermm...
bm fail is so so so sad...
luckly teacher pity mii then try 2 giv mii pass..
thx teacher..

yesterday teacher giv bac us our add math paper...
paper 1..50/80..quite weak,n many mistake that should not do wrong d..
then my paper 2 only need 22/100 then i can pass my add math..
i no need many...

time 2 take bac paper 2..
i damn scare cz i don wan fail my add math...
god bless...
'lim suet ee'teacher call my name..
then mun loong standing there n scold mii..
"dono 2 do..??take so high mark.."
i blur,cz i don hav do very well in paper 2...
then teacher pass mii the paper...wahhh 80/100 ..??
is it my paper..??or teacher giv wrong marks..??
i excited till cry edii..how can i take so high like tat..??
my target only wan 2 get pass only...
thx god,god bless mii...
yeahh!!!feel so happy,bm finally can pass,then add math marks so high...

i noe 72 is only A2 only...
i will more hardworking 2 do it better..
I WAN GET A1 in add math!!!!!
i can do it..believe mii...
hehe...

i noe lina is quite disappointed wit her own result...
add oil k..??
u r the best ya^^
love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment