Saturday, October 13, 2012

We Run KL , Nike Run!

Finally I'm relieved, my daddy discharge today. Nike run in the same day, my time is packed! Wake up early morning and it's start raining! :( Wake my bro up, going to have our breakfast and take away to dad and mum. The rain more heavy dy! Reach home about 3pm, change shirt and leave ! Luckily rain start to stop and no need wait too long for the bus.

Reach KLCC about 4pm and there are crowded! Don't even know there are a lot of participant! Walk slowly to the start line and meet up the gang! :D Started at 5.30pm sharp and I just WALK! :( Super exhausted and can't breathing! :( Luckily i'm able to finish it before 2 hours and get the finishing T! We planned to go dinner before going back but Pin Hau them not able to get their bag from baggage lorry cuz of their baggage system!

While they got their bag and walk to Masjid Jamek Mcd, burger is sold out in the Mcd. Im just like WTF?!
Everyone decided to get back to own home due to the last train. This is a great memory for me! The sad case is i not able to meet my sweetie! :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment