Friday, July 27, 2012

My Class~

I owe my blog many posts but dont worry, I will update while holiday! :D
Let's introduce my class - 3 DFI 3 (THE NOISES AND OUT OF CONTROL GROUP)
They are noisy and sometime really out of control! But we are happy! :D
I really feel glad that I'm in this class and know everyone of you! ♥♥♥
This is the last semester of diploma and coming to week 13 already, we are going to separate right after our final. Everyone got their plan and I wish you ALL THE BEST! ♥♥♥
I did enjoy this few weeks with them cause this is the last semester! 
Finally we got a class photo with formal wear. (without hong wang :( )
We went Genting for a mini class one day trip! (although not everyone going )
Our beloved class rep birthday celebration in advance!! ♥♥♥♥♥
She did help us in past 7 semesters and thanks a lot! Really appreciate! ♥♥♥♥♥

Good Luck to all of you and myself also! All the best! ♥♥♥♥♥

PHOTO SHARING - 









 They are poser king & queen!

 Hello Kitty Birthday Cake! *screaming* My dream cake ever!
But this is for her! Amy! Our beloved class rep! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment